top of page


At Insight Controls, we design customized, application-specific environmental controls, including building management systems, HVAC, and lighting.


We support projects throughout North America through design, development, and installation.​


​More than integrators, our controls are programmed to deliver. Our extensive knowledge of indoor agriculture, pharmaceutical facilities, surgery suites, and other mission critical applications set us apart.

Who We Are

Insight Controls Group is a trailblazing leader in the realm of building automation and controls. Our reputation is built on groundbreaking HVAC solutions that fine-tune energy efficiency, elevate operational performance, and enhance occupant comfort in commercial and industrial facilities. At the forefront of the industry, we're dedicated to technological advancement, offering state-of-the-art products and services tailored to diverse client needs. Our comprehensive suite of offerings encompasses cutting-edge control systems, intelligent sensors, and user-friendly software platforms, enabling seamless monitoring, management, and automation of vital building functions.

Driven by a team of highly skilled engineers and HVAC industry experts, Insight Controls Group operates with a customer-centric ethos, placing emphasis on personalized consultations and customized solutions to address the unique requirements of each project. Leveraging an in-depth understanding of the intricate dynamics of modern buildings, our company takes pride in delivering cost-effective, scalable solutions that streamline operations while promoting sustainability and environmental responsibility. With an unwavering commitment to excellence and ongoing innovation, Insight Controls Group stands as the trusted partner for businesses seeking to optimize their infrastructure and unlock the full potential of their building systems.

Applications We Serve

Most HVAC unit controllers are designed using a one-size-fits-all concept. At most, they’re configurable. This concept works for 95% of commercial spaces – but what about the other 5%?

That's where Insight Controls comes in.

Certain applications require special consideration for flexibility, serviceability (open protocol), and the ability to monitor and fix on the fly.


Settings that may need custom controls include natatoriums, chemo rooms, education and hospitality facilities, pharmaceutical and industrial manufacturing facilities, paint booths, food processing facilities, clean rooms, laboratories, kennels, and surgery suites.

Indoor Agriculture

Surgery Suites



Clean Rooms

Mission Critical

How We Can Help

We handle projects from start to finish, following the Plan, Do, and Review model.


We begin with an intimate understanding of space usage and desired space conditions in terms of temperature and humidity. With our Account Executive, we review the intended HVAC equipment to identify the requirements to meet the space conditions.


Next, we develop detailed sequences of operation. Once sequences are approved, we engineer a complete controls submittal package, including detailed wiring diagrams and specifications for all controllers, sensors, and other components. When the job is ready, we install our pre-programmed controls, along with wiring to the HVAC equipment, sensors, and other required control components.


Through online monitoring, we continuously track space conditions, looking for situations where we are outside the design envelope. Since we develop the controls and programs from the ground up, optimizing the rules is quick and easy.

Contact Insight Controls

Thanks for submitting!

Sample Submittal

bottom of page